Friday, June 13, 2008

Swimsuit Edition






Nonna bought this bikini for Madelyn. I've been talking about babies in bikinis since the beginning of my pregnancy, so I was pretty excited! Tony says she's not allowed to leave the house wearing it - haha.
I obviously never outgrew playing dress-up and fortunately my daughter cooperates! All I have to do is tell her that she's a "pretty girl" and I can usually get a smile. I hope it lasts!

3 comments:

elisa said...

I absolutely love this! I'm glad I was able to see it first hand! She is soo cute! :)

Tony said...

I hope you recognize that when you start putting a bikini on her TEDDY BEAR that you've completely lost it. My goodness, I'm afraid to go to work now.

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful and what a little ham. This blog is such a good idea - you can really see how much she is changing already! Keep up the good work Karen and keep these adorable pictures coming!
Love you all!