Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Madelyn's Boyfriend


Any of my friends who have babies happen to have boys. Because Tony pretends to be an extremely over-protective father, I try to harass him about Madelyn dating as much as possible. So far her options are Antonio, Ollie, and Bryce (who by the way is not even born yet...)
While Antonio and Bryce are sure to be great suitors, of the possibilities Oliver is my top choice. Antonio lives out of town, so Madelyn will most likely only see him once or twice a year. This doesn't allow them much time to form a solid relationship. I don't know Bryce yet, so I guess it's a little early to predict what could happen between the two of them.
Ollie, however, is a perfect choice. He has wonderful parents and if you've looked at his picture, you know he's a looker. Lately he's been acting a little shy around Madelyn and I, but I caught him smiling at her while Susan was holding her. It's only a matter of time now. Susan (his mom) and I grew up on the same street and have been good friends since we were 5. I can't think of a better family for Madelyn to marry into! Ollie, you and Madelyn have my blessing. Give Tony time. He'll come around.

For the record, I know that this entry is absurd. It's really just a way to scare Tony.

1 comment:

Tony said...

...And I believe that we can officially have you committed now.