Madelyn is 4 months old!! I did not get to measure and weigh her because she was sooo sleepy tonight! I'm sure there will be a 4 month photo shoot in the near future!
These pictures were taken yesterday (Sunday) on our family day. The 3 of us didn't go anywhere all day so we could spend lots of time together before I headed back to work today...
It was very hard to leave her this morning, but I got through the day. Today was probably the worst because it was a long drive and I wasn't in the workshop with anyone I knew. The girl I ended up sitting with was totally crazy... I just sat and looked at a picture of Madelyn the whole time. I think it will always be hard to leave her, but it should get a little easier when the kids come back. In-services are the worst!! BUT tomorrow I'll get to show off her pictures to all my co-workers. I'm looking forward to hearing all the ooohs and awwws.
1 comment:
So beautiful and getting so big I can't believe I still haven't met her! :(
Post a Comment