Madelyn is VERY close to rolling over - it could happen any day now! Tony and I keep grabbing the video camera and calling each other in the room and then she decides the effort just isn't worth it, she doesn't like to be on her belly anyway. But I will keep you all posted.
So this was our weekend/week so far:
Saturday - went to see Kristen during her weekend stay at Mom and Dad's. Then Tony and I went to Shogun to celebrate his birthday (yet another b-day celebration! I don't want to hear it in February!) Thanks for babysitting Nonna and Pappy :)
Monday and Tuesday we spent at home playing, singing, reading, and taking walks.

ready for a walk in the Baby Bjorn

Wednesday - Madelyn and I went over to Susan and Ollie's house. It was an excellent way to spend a rainy day. Ollie was fascinated by Madelyn and kept reaching for her, so cute! Susan had set up Ollie's activity mat and Madelyn seemed to enjoy playing with some different toys. I was so busy talking with Susan that I forgot to take any pictures! Tone took some pictures of Madelyn sitting on my lap before bedtime because she was sitting like such a big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment